This picture is of my grandparents. Bill and Vera Mosher. When you walk up to my table, I will explain that years ago my grandfather was into lapidary. Making jewelry out of lovely stones and crystals. This picture is of them at a market in my local hometown. He also sold what he had created. The fact that he made no true dollar a fortune is really not necessary.
The ring my dad gave to my mother was one my grandfather made for him to give to my mom on their wedding day. This, in itself, is something that can never be replaced by dollars or cents. It is a treasure crafted and created by his own hands. Ideas and mindset.
Each stone and crystal in the picture frame above was collected, cut, and polished by Bill. This process takes a while. If you have ever tumbled your own stone just for the fun of seeing the end results. You will know that it takes time and a lot of patience.
Also, in the picture, and these finished products are a small basket filled to the brim with Rutilated Quartz. These are raw and lovely (I prefer raw crystals). This is the last of their stock that was found in an old, dusty box, which had been pushed to the side. My parents agreed I was able to have them. We all have a lot of these lovely crystals that are wonderful for amplifying other crystals and intentions. So I always use them in my crystal grids.

Comments
Post a Comment